Company law and commercial law are core areas of the legal services offered by PICCOLRUAZ & MUELLER.
Our legal assistance ranges from business start-ups to the complete restructuring of a company such as conversion, mergers, division and transfers of assets,
takeovers (M & A), setting up of stock corporations, etc. We also advise you in all other areas of commercial law.
Overview of legal services offered by PICCOLRUAZ & MUELLER
- Drafting of partnership and syndicates agreements
- Company formation and corporate restructuring
- Preparation of and support at shareholder and board meetings
- Counselling of Management and Supervisory Boards
- Assesment of Director’s liabilities
- Counselling in disputes among partners
- Business restructuring and reorganisation (mergers, demergers, conversions and contributions)
- Service contracts, distribution contracts, franchise contracts, cooperation contracts
- Examination and preparation of general terms and conditions (German: AGB)
- Advice in issues of public procurement law
Our experts on company & commercial law in Austria
Our partner Dr. Stefan Müller has represented our firm in the whole of western Austria for many years and provides legal advice in all areas of corporate law such as new business start-ups and shareholding, company formation, M & A and succession arrangements as well as restructuring.
He furthermore represents clients in legal disputes in various areas. In all his activities for P & M he can call upon the experience he has gained from his post-graduate training as an expert on European Law, his work with the Austrian Trade Commission in Hong Kong as well as his function as University Assistant at the Institute of Commercial and Securities Law at Innsbruck University. He is also often engaged as member of the board in various organisations and companies we well as occupying other executive roles. His experience in this respect is also of great advantage in his counselling.
Whenever necessary the lawyers of PICCOLRUAZ & MUELLER endeavours to deal with cases as a team allowing the partners to take advantage of their colleagues experience, i.e. on larger projects the partners work together from the start.
For example Patrick Piccolruaz LL.M contributes his specialist knowledge as real estate agent and his experience with industrial plant permit procedures.
The experience of Dr. Petra Piccolruaz in inheritance and family law is useful for us in the regulation of corporate successions as well as taking advantage of her expertise in land register law for handling real estate development projects and trusteeships.
At PICCOLRUAZ & MÜELLER teamwork is an important factor.